Thursday, March 3, 2011

Camera Flash Damage Eyes Newborn

new goals

here I am ...
returned home. three months for me and my mates have laughed at my Italian adventure, culinary and linguistic. and I, not to contradict them, just back in Italy:
coffee and croissant at the airport first

pizza dinner second dinner pasta tomato
I did grow back the mustache black
I bought a mandolin
EU!!

and Haiti seems far away. without the time to absorb.
not yet disposed of the Haitian drunk and already churning for the next stop!
this time asia. Burma, or Myanmar, as they call it now.
J is already there waiting for me


not look the more I'm in!

practices for today and the visa
three passport photos (with the result made the machine-effect terrorist ")
passport ID card form to fill
:
height: 1.85
eyes: brown
hair graying.
graying?? fucking oldies!
for the first time in an official document. grizzled. graying, suggeritomi by google translator. or salt and pepper, which is more George (Clooney, you will!).
is the beginning of the end. after the halfway point of the thirty, mo 'we just needed the grizzled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment