Friday, March 11, 2011

Retirement Cake Messages

A special friend

Two posts in one day, I know, but it was important ...
A devastating earthquake struck Japan, the pictures are so devastating and I'm worried for my friend Tomoko. I've just written her, though at night, I was immediately responded to tranquillizarmi and tell me that you and your loved ones are well. I believe that all who are saved will be forever engraved in their memories these images combined with anxiety about the fact, often forgotten, such as the existence is independent of human will.
concern for my Japanese friend made me reflect on how the ether might be developing the relationship special, unique and rare. The knowledge that she is fine has filled my heart with joy and pleasure I had to share it with you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment