Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Beat Bittergent

bleeding hearts


For this recipe I have worked with Magali, this made me reflect on the fact of how great it is to collaborate create a team with which to be in tune, because the group creates exchange and from this comes the inspiration for reflections, thoughts, discoveries. Liaise with the pelosotta told me that I am a very lucky person because I have the opportunity to talk with a superior mind ... in fact it is this: listen to me, gives me his sagacity, I, on the other hand, I have the quality to listen patiently. I told her that if I trust a person, if that gives me some advice or guidance, I follow what I'm advised to do, do not quibble was done, and I asked his opinion on this behavior from my "goat" no offense to those other pelosotte, and she told me that from what we understand that is a very humble person, which relies on opinion of others "higher" and competent.
In fact I have a very strong character, I have certainly the spirit of the herd, but, perhaps, Magali has reason are able to recognize my limitations and "execute" the suggestions of others, I think that pride is not one of my peculiarities character, are virtually lacking, not in this case, but sometimes not really good, but that's another story!

With this recipe we participate in these two wonderful contest!
air in the kitchen flour and yeast and fantasy


Magali has dedicated me to this recipe and called so because, like me, this little pie has a tender heart!


bleeding hearts
Ingredients for 6:

700 g of endive

2 eggs 100 g of natural yoghurt

100 g mascarpone 30 g flour 60 g walnut

chopped 60 g gorgonzola
untreated
1 orange Pinch of chopped parsley Salt and pepper

Butter molds

Preparation:
browse envy and wash it. Allow to blanch in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
Wash the orange! Make as many thin strips thin, soaking in hot water, drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Butter the molds, wrap it with the endive leaves, overlapping them and making them stick out a bit '.
Chop the rest of the endive.
Mix the eggs, yogurt, flour, mascarpone, gorgonzola, chopped, walnuts, a little 'orange peel, chopped, add the chopped endive, salt and pepper.
Spread the mixture into molds and fold the leaves of endive.
Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and wait 10 minutes before unmold.
Sprinkle with the orange and parsley. And as said Magali
"leccatevi mustache!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment