Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Legal Requirement On First Aid

March 8

Dear hairy women and non-winners, losers, sure of yourself or still searching for the source of your safety, you, who may not have yet clear the goals you have, you do not have the courage to fly, to change or you who are peaceful, happy in your life, to you all, yes to just one of you, I can only wish a OTTO March where you feel really loved, pampered especially by yourself. Let this day be extended to all year, because their behavior depends only on you, only you are not able to make you step on, to ensure that your voice is heard and above all, do not be afraid of not succeeding, you are stronger than you ever imagined. I know that Helga is lucky, because I was constantly at her side ... but if you look good I am close to you all! So Happy March to you all Otto with all my love your Magali

0 comments:

Post a Comment