Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flood Insurance Dedutible

privileges

Preparations continue Burma.
today I went into town to baggio (lovely neighborhood in the western suburbs of Milan), to authenticate the photocopies of degree and the specialty.
with some embarrassment I extract the original documents from the bag, sealed in an impregnable and bullet-proof frame that my parents have built around it.
then the clerk, smiling, I ask about my work and so on.
delivery with the usual cabal of international cooperation, of course, pressing a bit 'with that sort of false modesty that always works. light up the eyes. begins with praise embarrassing that I try in vain to soften. nothing to do. match for the tangent.
winked at me and tells me-I put "voluntary plea, so he has to pay only 52 cents instead of € 29.24 euros stamp! -
wow! I have no money, then pulled out a note from his wallet for 20 euros.
-look, do not worry, I'll pay him, I care! -
tells me-but no, God forbid-an attempt to pretend, I can not accept-
insists
-insist-through-then-I do not insist. I take my arm
beautiful frames and I go out completely satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment