Monday, February 28, 2011

Timothy Hay Cures Cancer



Over the past year we have published many recipes for love, for me, just to remind the re-emergence was a joyful one ... feeling like the strudel of my mother, Nonna Maria balls, each with his memory and taste indelible memory.
Thinking about this contest, I flashed to mind so many dishes, but there is one that is truly incomparable, representative of what a person with modest abilities and humble ingredients to cook something that I could have remained inside as the "source" d 'love.
A dish that you think, do not eat more than 35 years, from the days when my grandfather I was preparing him. A man straight out of a western movie, run away from home for only ten years old and lived in the Black Forest not know how ...
Giochele Grandpa, that was his nickname, I still remember when I needed to mix the vegetables and that for me , was the cake that only he could make, it was his way of transmitting its history, its origins, his love during our rare meetings.
This makes me think that it is easier to exchange bad words, anger, resentment, love is hard to pass it on, "pass" the affection is rare, sometimes complicated, but Grandpa Giochele, in its discretion, could Perfectly prepared to do its schmarren.
I have not had time to tell Magali, she was immediately put to work, because I had never cooked this cake and I am convinced that, surely, it will be like eating at the "restaurant of love found."
With the recipe now participate in the contest that gave birth
sweeten and mother duck and the first contest of here is cooked with love


is our participation !


Flavor of Love
Ingredients for 4 servings: 300 g of milk

4 eggs
Half
vial of vanilla 2 tablespoons sugar
100 g dried apricots 3 tablespoons soft

cherry jam Powdered sugar Butter for the pan


Preparation:
Mix sugar and flour, pour flush with the milk, add vanilla, add to the mix an egg at a time. Divide into two pieces in one, add the apricots cut into four pieces, mix. On the other side of the compound, add the raisins, previously softened in hot water, drain and dry.
Grease a pan with butter and cook the mixture.
practices will be two "pancake". Sprinkle
the one with the apricots with vanilla sugar and garnish with the raisins and jam. And as said Magali
"leccatevi mustache!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment