Monday, February 14, 2011

I Hit My Head And Now I Have A Headache

Biscuits


Here I am in a hurry to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope I have time to come back soon on these screens! With this recipe to participate
cuocicucidici contest and who knows if a cat chef manages to win, I made another recipe and I hope to have time to write for tomorrow!

And here's the recipe, to me it seemed a nice idea.

heart
Biscuits Ingredients: 200g flour


25 g cocoa 150 g butter 2 eggs


Preparation: Mix the flour with
80 80 g of sugar and 2 eggs until a smooth paste, divide the dough in two and a half add the cocoa. Form two balls and wrap in plastic wrap and let rest Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Remove the pastry from the refrigerator, roll out and cut with the die-heart cookies. At the center of each, with a smaller print, cut a heart placed inside the heart that white or black.
Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. And as said Magali
"leccatevi mustache."

0 comments:

Post a Comment