Friday, February 25, 2011

Bmi Chart For Women In Canada

Flavor of love A flower of quinoa

We have prepared this recipe in "cocotte", and this has brought us, unfortunately, just the thought of France, loved by Magali because his homeland and me, because, perhaps, my land in other lives, which are linked by a deep love relationship, but now, all you know.
I thought about my dream of living in Paris, surely this wish contains high percentage of utopia, but Magali, wisely, told me that nurture the dreams is beautiful, challenging, and how to live an eternal magic that envelops you slowly.
In this regard, yesterday I found myself in a situation where I was the only person "old", so there really was just me, amid so many young, I observed them, I saw many faces discouraged, tense, demotivated and I felt really fortunate in having the age that I have, in not having to worry about finding work, and, honestly, I hope, for them, they are able to fly away from this debacle surrounding it, even if only in your mind, and also think of impossible dreams, but joyful that their mind is always focused on that heavy burden represented by the search for a job, they can find somewhere in the depths of their being the hope that manage to turn it into determination, to ensure that their wishes can one day. I wish them, once they become adults, to have the ability to think, to dream, set new challenging targets, not to stop the flow of time served, but to try to make new and renovated as a crystal clear jet of water.

And now here we are in the kitchen with this recipe participate in the contest cakes galore , Magali has used an ingredient that I love very much, which I have spoken often in the past year.



Ecco qui la nostra partecipazione!


Un fiore di quinoa
Ingredienti per due persone:
un bicchiere scarso di quinoa
due carote
200 g di broccoli (solo le cimette)
2 cucchiai di panna acida
olio extravergine di oliva
sale

Preparazione:
risciacquate la quinoa sotto l’acqua corrente.
Fate cuocere la quinoa in due volte il suo volume di acqua fredda, salate a fine cottura. Portate ad ebolizione, coprite e lasciate cuocere per circa 12 minuti, finchè i semi della quinoa non siano “esplosi” (Basically you have to open), add it if you see no water until you get to cooking.
Remove from heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil, stir and let cool.
Boil in salted boiling water, in two different pots, broccoli and carrots properly cleaned.
Pass the carrots to the robot and add a spoonful of cream, if necessary, salt.
Pass the broccoli to the robot and add a spoonful of cream, if necessary, salt.
In a greased casserole put the quinoa in the center position a stencil, I used a flower, and along its perimeter put the mousse of broccoli, then put in the center a smaller stencil and filled with mousse of carrots. Put in
forno a scaldare per qualche minuto prima di servire.
E come dice Magali “leccatevi i baffi!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment