Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Does A Centerfold Like?

27 - Memorial Day

Memorial Day
I think it is important to remember, but, unfortunately, are not convinced that it is an antidote so that these atrocities are not repeated
... We can hope that there will be no more such mass violence, but Perhaps because this thirst for brutality detestable individual workers, low intelligence, is unleashed in the home ...
The man, in the broadest sense, vents his frustration through violence physical, verbal
... I think that January 27 is only a mechanism to download the able human soul the conscience by telling ourselves "we have mentioned, we are better than yesterday for this," but we really do not care even when the needs of those close to us?
I suggest you go to sleep tonight before you list the things you have done for others without being dictated by the interest or obligation
... I conclude that, in my opinion, is more costruttuivo "do" remember that ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment