Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plugin Nero 7 Essentials

25 - Tomoko

is thought to her friend today.

Tomoko If I were to define a single word would be unique. It 's really a human being who has some features unmatched by any single person, correct, accurate, determined, with a sense of humor, but most of all I was struck by her strength of will.
E 'and Japanese living in Japan and, fortunately for me, study Italian for ten years, because he loves our country much, and above all its cultural aspects. In addition to this reading, watching movies, television programs, all in Italian language and thanks to all this soon will start to play in his new job in a country where the main demand is that the knowledge of our language.
The most surprising thing is that when I get his mail I do not even touching the antechamber of the brain that may be foreign to her.
We met because I discovered her blog in Italian Notebook where Japanese and Italian reports where books and films tell the story, his impressions or noting the salient passages.
I can only conclude by expressing my admiration and thank you for your valuable friendship that gives me the opportunity to discover a country so far and, in many respects, different from ours!
Here is his participation in my appeal!
is the ticket that sent me, please notice the perfection of his handwriting.



And here is a journal of Japanese cuisine, although in a language I do not understand looking at the photographs I was able to understand many things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment