Monday, January 31, 2011

Usa Foto Tripod Swing Head

Save mood!

My dear friend, that you all know, Judith suggested I initiative as simple as striking.
The other day I received an unexpected letter from an unknown person, which surprised me, intrigued me, put me in a good mood ... and here was born on everything ... I told my friend that advised me to create a box for days NO.
Let me explain: each of us during the year, perhaps even before you lay your foot out of bed, thinking to himself that what he is about to experience will be just a disastrous day, well in those days , which we hope are very few, surely, will present an opportunity to open the magic box.
I started to prepare it and I put letters, small objects, photographs simply because I can make you laugh or brush that are linked to memories of joy, happiness, love ... sort of a barrel of St. Bernard dog, ready to provide support and assistance in those days really sad, even without an objective reason.
In the box "pink" for the year 2011 I put your witness to the "I" of Magali, the letter from the unknown, some photographs (including the one you see above, is not it funny?) ... And the box is large and will fill slowly, hoping and wishing that the moments when we are forced to lift the lid to find comfort are very few!
I shared my idea with Magali and I have not found enthusiastic, added that according to her humans are very strange, are subject to feelings, sometimes unpleasant, while cats are so seraphic, make the world go as they wish, are above all have a soul zen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment